Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Review: Merle Norman Luxiva Renew Skin Refinishing Complex

I started using this product about 2 years ago.  My esthetician used it on me during my facial.  I liked the smell of it.  I asked for a sample.  I used it in place of a night time moisturizer.  I have oily skin, but I still wanted something for my skin.  My esthetician told me that this serum basically helps bring your newest skin cells to the surface.  I LOVE IT!  A little bit goes a long way and it is not thick or slimy.  My skin absorbed it quickly.  It has a nice citrus type of smell.  I don't typically use it in the morning, unless I am not going to wear make up that day.  This product keeps my skin feeling soft and I can tell that is so much more smooth than when I don't use it.  I use it after I cleanse and tone my skin.

I purchased this product at my local Merle Norman for around $40.  For me, one bottle of 1 FL OZ. lasts about 8 to 10 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment