Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Yo amo al maquillaje! I love make-up!

When I was little, I remember finding my mother's stash. Stash of what, you ask? Her stash of make-up! I didn't even know what it was called, but I knew to put it on my face. Who cares if I looked like the town idiot. It was truly love at first sight.

I intend for this blog to be about make-up/cosmetics, perfumes, and just a place where we can all come together and discuss products.

For the past couple of years, my favorite brand has been Bobbi Brown, but I am branching out into the world of MAC, ELF (hey, it's cheap and when the husband on you about the $ you spend on make-up, it will do). I'm open to trying new techniques, but my style is more natural.

 Please leave comments and let me know what you think so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment