Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Review: Merle Norman Luxiva AHA Toner for Normal/Oily Skin




I have tried so many different types of toners in my life!  I have used the Burt's Bees Tomato Toner. I have used the Clinique Toner. I tried witch hazel... what haven't I tried. I have incredibly oily skin... I heard it's great for avoiding wrinkles in the future... which is great, but for the present... I need some OIL CONTROL!


Once again, my esthetician, who never fails me, told me to try this stuff.  I thought, what's another toner??? Sure, I'll give it a try.  This toner helped get my situation under control and I believe that it has also helped to keep pimples/blemishes from appearing along my hair line.  The scent is a little fruity-alcohol-y, but it doesn't bother me because it goes away quickly.  If you have oily skin, you must try this!

I bought it at my local Merle Norman for about $20.  One bottle of it lasts me at least 6 months.  I use a cotton ball to apply it every morning and at night.






No comments:

Post a Comment